To enable the learner consolidate and apply knowledge in matters of financial reporting in the business sectors of the economy
LEVEL OF ASSESSMENT
The examination will be designed to test the learner’s ability to integrate knowledge and skills acquired in earlier papers and in the preparation of consolidated financial statements as well as business combinations and interests in joint ventures.
There will be a three hour examination made up sections A and B. Section A will comprise of one compulsory question of 50 marks. Section B will comprise of four questions of 25 marks each, of which the candidate will be required to attempt any two.
The study materials are being updated for 2016 Exams
16. Insurance contracts (Coming soon)
17. Financial reporting in hyper inflationary economies (Coming soon)
20. Interim financial reporting (Coming soon)
21. Reporting for small and medium-sized entities (Coming soon)
23. International harmonization (Coming soon)
24. Integrated reporting (Coming soon)
Relevant Past paper questions and Answers from the old Syllabus